Tuesday, December 24, 2013

VIDEO BOUNCE KING 4M BAND ST PETERS ST MAARTEN. YOUTUBE VIEWS 70.000

This video was my introduction to blending my videos with original St Maarten music. I had approached various bands to get some music. I knew that once I had some good music, all I would have to do was cut my video to the music. I got laughed at, by many. This video isn't my best but it was a beginning, since this video, my St Maarten Carnival videos have brought in closed to 15 million views. The largest viewing audience is in South America and North America when it comes to Perreando ( Wukup in Spanish) When I post Mapouka videos, my number 1 audience is Europe and Africa. What is the difference?
There is no difference, same videos different titles because "wukup" has its own word in different videos. Anyone who clicks on a mapouka video will see a lot of hip vibrations and shimmies, Perreando is the same thing, although usually with couples.




No comments:

Post a Comment